Email | email@example.com
Biofloc technology is a technique of enhancing water quality in aquaculture through balancing carbon and nitrogen in the system.
Here is the list of accessories:-
- Main Requirements
- PVC Tarpaulin/Cement Tank
- Wire Mesh for Tarpaulin Tank
- Air Pump/Ring Blower
- Probiotic (Transpower, Everfresh, Prozyta etc)
- Test Kits (TDS, pH, NO2, NO3, DO, Salinity etc)
- Mixed Accessories (Air Oxy Tube, Connector, Bubble Stone, Raw Salt, molasses, CaCo3 etc)
- Feed (CP, Anmol, Ganga Kaveri etc)
- Seed (Species such as shrimp and tilapia have physiological adaptations that allow them to consume Biofloc and digest microbial protein, thereby taking advantage of Biofloc as a food resource. Nearly all Biofloc systems are used to grow shrimp, tilapia, or carps)
- Medicines (including minerals)
2. Additional Requirements
- Outlet pipe (SWR Pipe)/UPVC of 3″ diameter with fittings
- Plumbing fittings for water supply
- Roof shade arrangement
- Foam sheet (To use in between Tarpaulin and GI wire mesh and also for Tarpaulin bottom surface and base)
- Nylon wire to tie
You need accurate information and its important to set up Biofloc fish farm and to be able to get a good profit from the business. You can not succeed without this know-how.
You should get the training from and only from an experienced Biochemical Engineer. Do not modify the engineering, it is already tested in the labs.
- Basics of Aquaculture
- Basics of Biofloc Technology (BFT)
- Water Analysis or Lab Test
- Water Preparation
- Aeration System
- Tank Setup
- Seed Selection for Culture
- Feed Selection and System
- Disease Management and Growth
Hope this will help. But, we always urge to consult with Biochemical Engineer and then take any decision.